- Third UK & European Business Development Manager appointed
- Business Development Manager for North America
- Hardide Coatings signs supply agreement with Cutting & Wear for new Hardide superabrasive coating technology
- Hardide Coatings to exhibit at High Performance Coatings, 27 June, National Space Centre, Leicester
- Hardide Coatings to present at Transfair 13, 11-13 June, Gaydon
- Nuclear Exchange article
- AZoM article on Hardide as a coating for pumps
- Hardide to exhibit at Offshore Europe 2013, 6-9 September, Aberdeen
- Hardide awarded 'Smart' grant to develop new drilling industry coating
- An interview on AZoM with Hardide's Technical Director, Dr Yuri Zhuk on mechanical face seals and CVD hard coatings
- Hardide CVD coatings for mechanical face seals
- EDF Energy selects Hardide for nuclear plant valve
- Hardide to present at NAMTEC Institute of Materials, Minerals & Mining (IOM3)
- BVAA Desktop, KBR Leatherhead, 21 November 2012.
- ITF Technology Showcase, 1 November 2012, AECC Aberdeen.
- Oil & Gas Business Development Manager appointed
- NAMTEC, Global Subsea & Oil & Gas Projects Seminar, 26 September 2012, Rotherham, UK.
- Marine Technology Society, 25 October 2012, Houston, USA.
- AIRTEC 2012, 6-8 November 2012, Frankfurt, Germany.
- MATERIALICA Surface Congress, 24 October 2012, Munich, Germany.
- BVAA Spring Conference, 30 May 2012, The Belfry, Wishaw, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
- Valve Manufacturers Association of America Technical Seminar & Exhibition, 8 - 9 March 2012, Houston, USA.
- Hardide coating enables new subsea connector design for UNITECH Offshore AS
- ICMCTF International Conference on Metallurgical Coatings and Thin Films , 23 - 27 April, San Diego, CA, USA.
- High Performance Elastomers & Polymers for Oil & Gas Applications, 17-18 April 2012, Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Two new case studies
- SPE Offshore Europe 2011 - Aberdeen, 6-8 September 2011
- Valve World Magazine - September Issue
- IFHTSE 19th Congress 2011
- New Case Studies Page
- Advanced Materials & Processes - August Issue
- Hardide Coated Valves Pass ISO 10497 Fire Test
- "Boiler Room" Scam
- Finalist in Pump Industry Awards 2011
- Hardide at ASM Houston Surface Engineering Seminar, 4 & 5 April 2011
- Projects Manager Appointed
- Hardide selected to present at Aeromat 2011
- Non-Executive Director Appointed
- AGM: 10.30am, Monday 7 February 2011
- VOTE HARDIDE in the Pump Industry Awards 2011
- Hardide Captures Chemical Process with New CorDEX Camera
- Sales Representative Appointed for USA
- Easy Alternative to Hard Chrome
- Hardide Joins Valve and Pump Industry Bodies
- Valve World Conference 2010 (Dusselfdorf, Germany - November 30 - December 2 2010)
- Surface World
- Process Industry Informer
- Finishing Magazine
- Britsh Valve & Actuator Association Magazine
- Business Development Manager Appointed
- Aerospace Manufacturing
- Dr Yuri Zhuk, Technical Director to present at NanoMaterials and Congres A3TS 2010
- Hardide Coatings Secures AS9100 Aerospace Quality Standard Certification
- Hardide Coatings Announces Development of Coating for Gas Turbine Blades
- Hardide Secures Approval from Flowserve on a New Line of Coated Metal Ball and Seats
- Hardide to Present Paper at CORROSION 2010
- Hardide Secures Approval and Contract from FMC
- Hardide develops new coating for titanium
- Hardide appoints Business Development Manager for UK & Europe
- Hardide achieves 140-fold increase in blade life
- Hardide enters Airbus test programme
- Hardide plc appoints Graham Hine as CEO
- Hardide to present at major US technical conference
- Hardide appoints US Managing Director
- Hardide awarded ISO 14001 certification
- Food and Drug Administration approval for Food Processing
- Hardide to present at Materials Science & Technology 2007
- Hardide secures Weatherford orders for UK and US
- Hardide Fast Tracks Aerospace Market Development Plans
- European distributon first for Hardide Coatings
- Hardide wins Expro as first new US customer
- Autosport Launch of New Ultra-Hard, High Surface Finish Coating
- Hardide wins Top Business Award
- $5 million component coating facility opens in Houston
- New US Patent Announcement